1. Driver must be over 25 years old and hold full Driver licence & a valid credit card. Driver must use the vehicle with total care and responsibility during rental period. Driver must intend to return the car as it was delivered.
2. TAS Car Rental will charge $100 bond from your credit card which will refund three days after returning the car. Our toll company will take 3/5 days to update toll statement. After we refund your bond bank may take 3/5 days to process. Rent can be paid cash or credit card. For credit card: 3.5% surcharge will be added to the total rent. Bond must be paid by credit/debit master/visa card only. No card no car.
3. Please make sure to return the car with full tank of petrol and clean condition inside & outside. Please check fuel level before leave, any concern please check it immediately at nearest petrol station. Keep the receipt, we shall reimburse you. If fuel tank is not full when returned the car then we will charge $2/ltr to your credit card to refill the tank.
4. Driver of the car will be responsible for any tolls, fines, parking fee or any other fines during the time of rental period.
5. Please use your own etag. If we received toll notice then we charge tolls plus $10 flat processing fees. We shall deduct toll charge from your bond/Credit Card. Example: M5 toll $4.48 + our processing fees $10. Total = $14.48. Our processing fees only $10 flat not for each tolls.
6. Driver will be responsible for any damage (body) on subject vehicle during the time of rental period. A standard access $1150 will apply unless you paid C.D.W where access is $450. If you have any accident, it is your responsibility to collect other party’s information like Name, address, Rego Number, Driver License Number, Phone Number, Insurance Company, Policy Number. Taking photos your damaged car including other parties is a good idea. Whether you are at fault or not you must pay access $1150 immediately and bear all the expenses and keep all original receipt (Like transfer, car hire, accommodation etc.). If it is proven that you are not at fault then we shall refund your access money and may try to claim your expenses through insurance company which may take time and have maximum $300 limit. For small dent or scratch we can discuss range of option to fix the car. Remember we are here to help you.
7. All rental, extension and bond payments must be in advance by cash, card or bank deposit. We have “Zero Credit Policy”.
8. Account Details: TAS Travel and Forex, Commonwealth Bank. BSB: 062 192 Account No: 10316130
9. Driver License and credit card details have to be supplied for security purpose upon pick up the car.
10. Return times are maintained strictly. Any rental extension must be confirmed by talking to us at least 24 hours before and subject to availability and prepaid. We may accept late return of maximum 1 hour without charge. Any return after 1 hour will be charged @ $10/Hr. 11. We wait maximum 6 hours after return time and do not hear anything from you then car will be reported to police as stolen car.
12. We are budget rental and cannot afford any cancelation during rental period. You can drop car early but no refund.
13. If you lost car key it will cost you $450 to replace another one. You must pay $450 before we can provide spare key if we have one.
Information and action on different situation:
1. For any incident/emergency regarding Car, please contact Saidul Hague immediately on 0413 906 458 or 0413 993 439. It is important you let us know first. We are qualified to handle situation better.
2. In case of tyre puncture, spare tyre is at the back of the van (underneath) and jack is in the luggage area. You may ask for NRMA assistance, which is 24/7. Phone No: 1300 369 349 quoting membership no 2067685B. You need to provide car registration and Company’s details: TAS Australia Pty Ltd, 8/32 Landers Road, Lane Cove, NSW 2066. Please keep the street name, suburb name when call.
3. Fuel lid is under the driving seat. Please use 98 Octane unleaded petrol.
4. Any accident/incident, please contact us immediately on 0413 906 458/0413 993 439.
5. If the car is broken down without your initiation and not immediately fixable then you are covered by NRMA Premium Care. Need more info regarding NRMA Premium Care, please call NRMA or visit NRMA website. If you accept NRMA Premium Care then your rent will not be refunded.
6. Please let us know upon returning the car if you had any difficulty or trouble with the car so that we can fix it before giving to someone. Some cars have electric doors, in that case please pull the handle and release it. It should slide the door automatically.
7. Please return the car in a clean condition inside and outside, otherwise we shall charge $30 cleaning fees from your credit card.
Thank you for renting with TAS Car Rental